when your precious 3 year old daughter asks you where her suitcase is because she needs to pack so she can go to the desert with her Daddy? You tell her how much you love her and give her too many hugs and kisses to count. What do you say when she asks you why someone new lives in her old house and asks why we had to leave Abilene? You tell her how much you love her and give her too many hugs and kisses to count.
Yes, that's the kind of day we've had.


3 comments:
I'm sorry.
It's rough. I will be praying for you and Steve as you listen to your sweet little girl as she misses her Daddy.
Praying for you today.....Love and Prayers
Jeannie, Praying that you, Steve, Isabella, and Jack will know the grace of God in amazing real ways as you journey through the next 12 months. His grace is sufficient...I was reminded this weekend to seek God's grace moment by moment and live in it each day. Good reminder.
Blessings...
Post a Comment