-I have a loving husband who wakes up early just to Skype me...even if he's only had a few hours of sleep that night.
-Even when my children, ok Isabella, misbehaves, we always end our "discipline" time with a hug and I love you.
-My parents have opened up their house to the kids and I...and we've taken over...and they don't complain.
-I have an awesome brother and sister-in-law that help in anyway they can and are always offering to do things to make this year as easy as possible for me. Diane brings Isabella home from her "school" for me so that I don't have to get Jack up from his nap...this is just a small example.
-I have wonderful friends! Thank you Erin for helping me get through this week and for taking the time to drive into town to attend Rachel's viewing and memorial service with me.
-I have 31 committed family members/friends that are praying for Steve each month.
-I have two amazing churches. The people at South Side are still thinking about us and praying even after we've moved. The Pathway congregation has been so welcoming and loving. God has blessed me with two great pastors to strengthen my relationship with Him.


No comments:
Post a Comment