The day was also made extra special when I received the surprise of Steve skyping! He arrived safely and is getting settled into his new room. Since he'll be there for a whole year he has a suite, including his own living room, bathroom and kitchenette. And the best part, he has wireless internet capabilities so that he can webcam from his own room!! It will be a special part of each day for the kids to see their Daddy!! Steve was able to take his computer around his new living quarters, showing me each room, so that I can better visualize where he lives. He starts his first day of work tomorrow, which he's excited and ready for!
Thank you to each one of you who has been emailing, texting, etc to see how the kids and I have been doing. You are each such a blessing! We love you!
Here are some pictures from our day:
The kids.
Isabella really does love her brother.
Jack is sitting up more and more each day!
Isabella opening up one of her gifts from Nana and Poppy.
The cousins.


No comments:
Post a Comment