Isabella is asking a few questions, and I am encouraging her to ask as many questions as she wants. It will be good to start our new "normal" routine. I am so glad that Spring is starting to show up here! How will the kids be counting down the days? They'll be putting a penny in their "Bunny Bank" and "University of Texas Piggy Bank" each day until Daddy comes home!
Here are a few pictures from the day...
At the house before leaving for the airport. I'm excited that we were able to get a family picture before Steve left that had both kids looking at the camera and happy.
Isabella and her Daddy.
Sleepy Jack.
Bella having fun at the airport. It's amazing what you can get away with (running around the airport) when you're saying goodbye to your Daddy for a year.
I love Steve so very, very much!
The kid's jars of pennies...365 in each!


3 comments:
Oh Jeannie, praying for you.....
That family picture is great! I pray you continue to feel the peace that only God can give us.
That's a lot of pennies...
Jeannie, I will be lifting you up in prayer as you singlehandedly raise your children for the next year. I will pray that you will be able to encourage Steve and lift him up even from way over here. I will pray for Isabella and Jack that they will be at peace and will be good.
You -I don't even know how to pray for us wives. It seems that our list of needs is nearly endless. (At least that's how it is for me.)
But how WONDERFUL that we have a God who MEETS needs. Every one of them, before we ask. He is a good God and Jeannie, you and him can do it. I will be praying for you often for the next month -as your new temporary life settles in. I love you.
Post a Comment