September 25, 2009

Fall Fest Time!

I LOVE this time of year! The leaves are starting to turn, the weather's nice and crisp, it's football season, and there are so many fun things to do! There is an old farm near my parent's house called Salomon Farm that has a fall festival every year. The kids and I, along with Uncle Jon, Aunt Diane and the girls, were able to take a hay ride, pet all sorts of animals, and pick out the perfect baby pumpkins. Isabella did inform me while we were there that she's going to be a farmer when she gets older and plow fields.




























5 comments:

Chris said...

So Isabella said that she wants to be a farmer? That sounds like her way of saying, "I am going to be an Aggie when I grow up!"

Way to go Isabella. I knew I liked you!

The Baker Family said...

Chris...I would have NO PROBLEM with her going to A&M. I would just explain to her that she shouldn't expect to win any football games. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, OK hotshot...Hook 'Em!

Anonymous said...

BTW, my family looks awesome!

Miss y'all!

Love,

Daddy

Chris said...

Jeannie -

That's a good plan. If Isabella doesn't expect any wins, she can't be disappointed. I should have thought of that a long time ago!