True to Isabella's personality she has to "schedule" our walk. We must walk down one block, cross the street and head toward the "goose" pond. (This is affectionately known as "goose" pond because there was a very mean, and aggressive, goose that would traffic the sidewalk around the pond while it's mate sat on the nest). Next we head to the "big hill." I'm sure that when Isabella grows up she will remember the big hill as being bigger than it really is. After the hill is the bridge over the creek. While walking over the bridge we must "march really loudly Mommy!" We then pass another pond which I refer to as "snake pond." Here I thought I was leaving the snakes behind in Abilene! Then we turn the corner to head home, passing Jack Russel's' (the dog is a Jack Russel and we don't know it's real name so Isabella just calls him Jack Russel) house, the policeman's house and then on home.
Isabella loves riding in the wagon
Our "parade" was a bit bigger this day. Aunt Diane, Lydia and Lauren joined us for our walk.


No comments:
Post a Comment