A few weeks ago I posted on being blessed. I have decided that when I start feeling sorry for myself I need to remember how absolutely blessed I am. I have missed Steve a bit "extra" these past few days, be it because he's my best friend or that Isabella has been a bit nuts lately. So, these are just a few reasons I am so blessed...
-The weather has turned absolutely beautiful... I love the sun and a high of 75 degrees!
-Steve is doing really well. He's keeping busy which helps the days go quickly for him.
-We made it through the first month of the depl*yment
-My parents are STILL so incredibly supportive and helpful.
-My Heavenly Father has shown Himself to me in a new way since Steve left. He has given me a peace and been a comforter.
-I have started to get involved with my new church, volunteering in the awesome TinyTown kids program.
-Steve has a stable job. Before leaving Texas I was really frustrated with our military life and the stresses it brings, but since being in Indiana I have been so thankful that Steve at least has a job. And, I love all the adventures it brings and the awesome experiences the kids will have.
-Everyday I am one day closer to having Steve home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment