What a day. This morning when I turned on my computer this message popped up, "Reminder: Rachel's Prayer Day." Tears started streaming down my face. My dear friend who prayed so faithfully for us, and especially for Steve as he's depl*yed, had volunteered to pray for Steve on the 7th of each month. Today. She was such an awesome Godly woman...the Proverbs 31 wife! As many of you know she tragically passed away unexpectedly on April 18th. Please join me in praying for her husband Scott and their three children today.
The joy of today showed up in the mailbox. I received a kind and warm letter from a complete stranger. The wife of an officer depl*yed with Steve (they are in a Bible Study together at their depl*yed location) wrote me a wonderful note, letting me know that she was praying for me and for Rachel's family. A lady I have never met took the time to send me such encouraging words.
Constant reminders...GOD IS GOOD!


No comments:
Post a Comment