Isabella had a blast hanging out with Daddy during Job
Shadow Day. The Squadron and Group did an awesome job putting together some
great things for the students. She was able to see a C130J (Daddy’s plane),
C37, C21, and go up to the Air Traffic Control Tower. Her favorite airplane was
the C37, which is a DV airplane (the Generals airplane). She was amazed that
there was even a couch on it. Now we'll have to answer all sorts of questions
as to why we don't fly on airplanes like that. :) After seeing all the neat
things she and Daddy headed to Chili's for lunch!
I am the blessed Mom to three wonderful children, and the proud wife of an Air Force C-130J pilot. God has blessed me more than what I am worthy of. My prayer is that I live each day for His Kingdom, help my children know His true love, and strive to be a Proverbs 31 wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment