Steve's 15 days of R & R went WAY TOO FAST! I knew the time would go quick. We had a WONDERFUL time together. The kids did lots of wrestling, Mommy did lots of sleeping, we celebrated Christmas again, and even managed to fit in a quick trip to Houston. I wish I had more pictures of the 2 weeks, but I was having too much fun to stop and get the camera out.
Isabella crawled into my bed this morning for her usual Monday morning routine of an early morning dose of Little Einsteins. She looked at me with her still sleepy eyes and said that she missed Daddy. I DO TOO!
We now start the countdown till we head back to Texas where we'll meet up with Daddy.


1 comment:
Wow, you're right...it did go by fast...overall 20 days!
Love you and miss you terribly!
Steve
Post a Comment