February 10, 2010

We're climbing the walls!

Two days in the house is MORE than enough! Yesterday was fun...today I was just looking for things to do with the kids to keep them happy and out of trouble. I could have posted pictures of Isabella sledding, but those would have been of her screaming and crying because she was 1) Cold, 2) scared that Mommy would push her into the pond, 3) Mommy was going too fast. Daddy.come.home! There HAS to be school tomorrow!

This morning Isabella made everything hearts while Jack trashed the living room with toys. (I'm smiling sarcastically.)







Another fun project was paining with marbles. To complete this project you put paint into a bowl along with one or two marbles. Cover the marbles in the paint and place them in a paper bag that has a plain piece of paper at the bottom. Shake the bag from side to side and the marbles will leave the paint on the paper. Do this several times. It makes a really cool design.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this was fun!

Love,

Daddy