I unfortunately don't have any pictures to post, as our card reader is packed in a really good place, I just can't remember where. Anyway, I thought I'd give a quick update on our move. We are officially out of the house. The movers came today and loaded all our items that will be in storage for the year. Steve was the only one at the house since it wasn't the safest place for Isabella and Jack to be with all the movers, etc. I can only imagine how empty and sad the house looks now. We plan on driving by one last time on Friday.
We are at a hotel in town that has an indoor pool which has made Isabella very happy. Jack even had his first swim. He loved being in the pool with his Daddy! I have some great pictures that I will post when we get to Indiana.
Jack turned 8 months on Tuesday. He's getting bigger and bigger. He eats like a champ...2 or 3 9 oz. bottles a day and at least 5 containers of baby food. He's been sleeping a lot better since recovering from his earth infection, which is a WONDERFUL blessing. He's sitting up more, but still prefers to roll around. He gets up on his hands and knees and scoots backwards, so I'm guessing that crawling is just around the corner...hopefully before Steve leaves!
We are coming up on our last few days here which will be filled with out-processing and Steve's going away lunch on Friday. The big drive starts Saturday!


No comments:
Post a Comment