March 24, 2009

Change of Plans...

And here I thought the military would leave us alone for our 3 weeks before Steve leaves...ya right. Steve was suppose to be flying out on a particular day, on a particularly "coded" airplane. Well, while we were out and about yesterday Steve received a call that they changed his "code" and now we have no idea when he's flying out. It could be as early as April 4th and as late as April 12th. I just pray that it's after April 6th, which just happens to be his big 40th birthday. Shhh...don't tell him I told you. :)

We've started to discuss with Isabella why we are with Nana and Poppy at there house, and that Daddy has to leave for the desert for a long time. Whenever we get sad she always tells us that it's ok and that, "we will have Skype Mommy so that we can see Daddy and hear his voice." I am so thankful for her innocence and the blessing she is on my life.

Jack is just being Jack...just a little noisier. He's definitely discovered his lungs in the last week. I am starting to wonder if he really is going to be as calm as he seems to be right now...or if he's going to be "crazy" like his sister. We shall see....

I've taken lots of pictures already since we've been here, but we're enjoying our family time too much for me to go through them all. Please continue to pray as we prepare for our journey ahead.

No comments: