March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabella...and we FINALLY made it!

I couldn't let the craziness of the move keep me from saying "Happy Birthday" to my Bella Bear. She's been a bit under the weather...mostly in the car, but seems to be feeling better just in time for her birthday. After spending three days in the car she was ready to play and run, and play some more. We finally arrived at Nana and Poppy's this afternoon. One of the first things we did was put Isabella's birthday gift together, a new kitchen! She LOVES it, and didn't want to stop playing and go to bed. She wanted to make sure the moving men wouldn't take it while she was sleeping. I think it's going to take her some time to realize that we'll be here for a whole year, and the moving men aren't going to take her things again.

I'll post pictures once I can keep both eyelids open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, I'm glad to know you made it safe and sound and I know your parents are happy to have you there. You will be missed down here! How did Steve's going away lunch go? What is his schedule now? I prayed on the 13th! :)