May 11, 2011

I love the evening!

One of my favorite parts of the day is just after dinner, when all the dishes are cleaned up, we head out as a family and take a nice walk down one of the many paths in the village. I love that even though we live in a good size village, and on a main road, we have beautiful scenery and paths. The kids love running, and we like that it makes them good and tired for bed!


Getting rid of all their energy!




Charlotte loves to ride in The Bob.






Walking past the farm with the cows that often make their way to our backyard!


The "marshmallows" as Isabella calls them (it’s actually hay).






Jack must have been warm because he was running holding his shirt up.









2 comments:

Melene said...

This post made me homesick for Germany! I could literally smell the countryside! Thanks for this wonderful post. June of 2012 is our 20th Anniversary and if we aren't PCSing, we hope to make a family trip to Europe. We'll definitely be in your area so we can show Ellie where she lived the first year of her life. Now I'm even more excited about it!

Anonymous said...

Get that boy an SI subscription.