Introducing Baby Baker (11 weeks, 2 days)! Baby will hopefully make it's appearance by February 12th!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jeannie, I am so excited for all of you. I hope all is going well for you. Let Isabella know I said hello and I know she will be a GREAT big sister. Jack is getting to be such a little man. Best of luck on your adventures. Leia Baumert
I am the blessed Mom to three wonderful children, and the proud wife of an Air Force C-130J pilot. God has blessed me more than what I am worthy of. My prayer is that I live each day for His Kingdom, help my children know His true love, and strive to be a Proverbs 31 wife!
1 comment:
Jeannie,
I am so excited for all of you. I hope all is going well for you. Let Isabella know I said hello and I know she will be a GREAT big sister. Jack is getting to be such a little man. Best of luck on your adventures. Leia Baumert
Post a Comment