July 20, 2010

Jack's 2nd Birthday!

So, I'm only 10 days late in posting these... We celebrated Jack's birthday here in our TLF, but found a way to make it at least a little festive. Of course, the theme had to be Handy Manny, as that's Jack's obsession right now. We had his favorites to eat, chicken, beans, carrots, and strawberries, with cupcakes for dessert.

Jack is definitely two now...full of loudness, tantrums, and always antagonizing his sister. We love you Jack!




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The kids are both so beautiful. We've done TLF birthday parties, too. Thankfully it was when Gracie turned 3 and we were waiting for a place to live at Scott AFB. That was probably the nicest and biggest TLF we've ever stayed in.

By the way, there is a daycare near our new house and when I saw it, I immediately thought of you. It's called Bullfrogs and Butterflies! :) Hope all is well and that you are feeling great!
Melene