Today Isabella, Cousin Lydia and I headed downtown to see the Festival of Trees at the Embassy Theatre, where we also heard the city children's choir perform. Then we headed to Debrands, a wonderful chocolate shop, for a yummy snack. Finally we shopped at Hallmark for a new Christmas ornament for each of the girls, as well as Jack and Cousin Lauren. It was so much fun to see the huge smiles on their faces and cute girly giggles. I hope each of them remember today as a wonderful start to the Christmas Season. Of course, when I asked Isabella tonight what her favorite thing was she said "the fun seats at the theatre." Oh well, hopefully she enjoyed all the Christmas things too.
November 29, 2009
Making Memories!
I just love thinking back to all the fun things I did in my childhood during the Christmas season. I can remember going to the Nutcracker with my mother, driving downtown to see all the lights, and so many fun trips down to Florida to see my Grandparents. I really want to do things to create wonderful memories for Isabella.
Today Isabella, Cousin Lydia and I headed downtown to see the Festival of Trees at the Embassy Theatre, where we also heard the city children's choir perform. Then we headed to Debrands, a wonderful chocolate shop, for a yummy snack. Finally we shopped at Hallmark for a new Christmas ornament for each of the girls, as well as Jack and Cousin Lauren. It was so much fun to see the huge smiles on their faces and cute girly giggles. I hope each of them remember today as a wonderful start to the Christmas Season. Of course, when I asked Isabella tonight what her favorite thing was she said "the fun seats at the theatre." Oh well, hopefully she enjoyed all the Christmas things too.





Today Isabella, Cousin Lydia and I headed downtown to see the Festival of Trees at the Embassy Theatre, where we also heard the city children's choir perform. Then we headed to Debrands, a wonderful chocolate shop, for a yummy snack. Finally we shopped at Hallmark for a new Christmas ornament for each of the girls, as well as Jack and Cousin Lauren. It was so much fun to see the huge smiles on their faces and cute girly giggles. I hope each of them remember today as a wonderful start to the Christmas Season. Of course, when I asked Isabella tonight what her favorite thing was she said "the fun seats at the theatre." Oh well, hopefully she enjoyed all the Christmas things too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are an awesome mommy/aunt.
I love you!
Me
Post a Comment