November 03, 2009

Halloween

To be completely honest I wasn't looking forward to Halloween at all this year. I wasn't looking forward to dressing the kids by myself, taking them around the neighborhood in the cold. I wasn't looking forward to doing any of it without Steve. I was very tempted to just skip it, but I already had Isabella's pilot outfit and Jack's hat and boots. So, I got them dressed and headed over to my brother and sister-in-laws house. I'm so glad I did, because Isabella had a blast and Jack always loves playing with his cousins. My brother was wonderful taking Isabella around with Lydia and Lauren, letting me stay inside with Jack where it was warm. Isabella has way too much candy now, but I'm so glad she had fun. It was one of those times where I had to remind myself that the kids still need to have fun memories even though Steve is gone.

My little cowboy (who wouldn't keep his hat on) and pilot.


Lauren as Pocahontas and Lydia as a cowgirl.


Cousins and friends!


Bella ready to head out and get some chocolate!


Bella and her Uncle Jon.


Thank you Uncle Jon for taking the girls!
Too cute!
Isabella and Lydia finding things to pick up along the way...very typical!
Isabella going through her lout before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Great to see it!

Love you all so much!

Daddy