February 28, 2009

Isabella's "Abilene" birthday party

Since we will be in the middle of our move and living in a hotel room on Isabella's "real" birthday we decided to have a party today so that she could celebrate with some of her friends. Knowing that our house would be A MESS by now we thought it would be best to have her party somewhere else, so, The Grace Museum was perfect. The Grace has a great little kid's diner along with an awesome kid's museum that is very hands on. Isabella's favorite part is always the ambulance that you can pretend to drive and all the big blocks to build with. After the kids were done with the food and cupcakes off they went to play!



The kids chowing down.



Isabella blowing out her candles after singing Happy Birthday. I was just glad she didn't cry this year like she did when she turned one and two.



Isabella with Emily.



Isabella eating the icing off her cupcake with a fork.



"Hey, you mean I don't have to use a fork?"



Lucy, a doctor in the making.



Hi Noelle!



Lucy saying, "I thought you had the directions!"



Nathan and Benjamin



Hi Nathan!



Isabella playing with Mrs. Weems



Isabella and Nathan working hard!



Isabella told me when we got home, "Mommy, I had a wonderful time." She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!

No comments: