August 29, 2007

A trip to Indiana

Isabella and I took a quick trip to Indiana to help celebrate my Mom's birthday. Isabella had a wonderful time hanging out with her cousin Lydia. It was so cute to see them play together and "talk." One of her highlights was a trip to the zoo!



Happy Birthday Nana!



Isabella and Uncle Jon



Going for a walk with Poppy



Sitting at Poppy's desk



At the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo



Isabella and cousin Lydia



Playing with bubbles



Isabella and Beckham waiting for Poppy to finish up a conference call



Isabella and Nana reading in the tent



Smelling the flowers in Nana and Poppy's garden



Isabella LOVES flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,

I just LOVE seeing all of the pictures of Isabella. I check your blog every morning when I get to work to see if there are any updates. Isabella is truely one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. You are so blessed! I miss you! I hope that we can reconnect soon. I hope you guys are doing well.

Love and hugs,
Erin