Isabella and Steve have that special Father/Daughter bond. They love playing together, eating together and exploring together, and I love watching them! I love how Isabella gets excited when Daddy comes home from work and runs to the door to greet him. I am so thankful that Isabella has Steve as her Daddy. Steve is a father of impeccable character and is a wonderful role model. Isabella and I are both blessed to have Steve!
An older picture that I just love
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just love her eyes! She is such a beautiful baby. And I'm so glad that she's getting so much bonding time with her Daddy! Thanks for posting the pictures! I check this site every week. :) HUGS!
I am the blessed Mom to three wonderful children, and the proud wife of an Air Force C-130J pilot. God has blessed me more than what I am worthy of. My prayer is that I live each day for His Kingdom, help my children know His true love, and strive to be a Proverbs 31 wife!
1 comment:
I just love her eyes! She is such a beautiful baby. And I'm so glad that she's getting so much bonding time with her Daddy! Thanks for posting the pictures! I check this site every week. :) HUGS!
Erin
Post a Comment