For a girl from Indiana tropical weather is a huge thing. I have never stayed in Florida for an extended period of time, and with our first tropical system of the year coming this way I thought I should start preparing us for the "big one." So, being the uber-organized person that I am I created my Florida Family Disaster Plan. It asked me to put in such things as the number of people in our household along with our ages. After answering a few other questions it spit out a family disaster plan just for the Baker household. Most of the things made sense, canned foods, batteries, flashlights, etc, but there were two things that made me laugh. It said that I needed to store 18 GALLONS of WATER and 9 BAGS of ICE. I think that Steve's going to limit the number of gallons I store in our pantry, bathrooms, closets, etc. But I guarantee you, we'll be ready for anything!


No comments:
Post a Comment