Now, I don't normally get very serious on the blog, but today is, of course, a very important day...Memorial Day. I hope you've had a chance to reflect on what this day means to our country, that there have been men and women willing to give their lives so that we may be free. I am so proud that Isabella has three generations before her that have served in the military, her late Great-Papa, her Poppy, and her Daddy! Steve's Mom, Sylvia, has informed me that Steve even had a greatgrandfather who was an officer in the Mexican army during their revolution in the early 1900's, along with others that have served in the American military.
Isabella and her Daddy!
Just chilling.
Isabella and two of her favorite things, her bunny and the TV remote.
Isabella in her favorite reading spot.
Isabella at our apartment complex swimming pool.
"I would look at the camera Daddy, but the sun is in my face."
Isabella and Daddy at the Sand Key beach.
One of Isabella's favorite hiding spots, the empty kitchen cabinets.
"Ok, now how do I get out of here?"


No comments:
Post a Comment