At the Ramstein AB terminal:
October 15, 2013
Leaving Germany
We knew this day was coming, but it still wasn't easy. I have to admit that I cried as we boarded the airplane that would bring us back to America. I LOVED living in Germany. We created so many wonderful memories as a family, made some awesome friends, and grew our family to five. Leaving our dear friends Jutta and Jurgen was especially hard. We look forward to coming back one day!
At the Ramstein AB terminal:
We landed in Baltimore in the afternoon (but our bodies thought it was the middle of the night). Considering that none of the kids took naps on the airplane, and we were running on fumes, everyone did very well. We ate at my favorite restaurant and walked around the beautiful Inner-harbor area. Our hotel had a great view of the harbor and even had binoculars, which was great entertainment for the kids!
At the Ramstein AB terminal:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment