February 11, 2012

Birthday for One

This evening we had Charlotte's first birthday party. It was bittersweet for Steve and I. We are so excited that she's growing and developing, but sad that our baby is getting older. :)

We had such a special time with some wonderful friends. Our family is so blessed with those that we have around us. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Charlotte's first birthday. Of course, I was too busy talking and having fun to take pictures of all the kids and families...that's always been my dad's job. :) I am hoping to get a picture of Charlotte and her friends tomorrow at church.


Flowers from Daddy


Her birdie cake


She wasn't quite sure what to think, but did love having everyone sing to her.


Cake!


She had the funniest look on her face when she took her first bite.


She was willing to give it a second try.


And, she decided that she liked it. :)

No comments: