Charlotte had her 4 month check up today, and she did fabulously! She now weighs 13 lbs, 11 ozs (38%), and is 24 inches "tall" (27%). The doctor is please with her development, so Charlotte decided to bless her by peeing all over her uniform. I felt so bad, but I did warn the doctor that her diaper had been off for awhile at that point. :)
We try to not "compare" the kids, but find it interesting to remember back to when Isabella and Jack were both 4 months old.

Charlotte today (she was not in the mood to smile...too many shots) :(

Isabella 14lbs, 14 ozs and 24 3/4 inches long.

Jack was already a linebacker at 17 lbs, 15 ozs and 25 inches long.
1 comment:
WOW - they almost look identical. When I saw Bella's pic I remembred the outfit and thought you'd saved it for Charlotte! Except for the mouth, they could be twins!
Grams
Post a Comment