March 29, 2011

My favorite piece of baby gear.

When we found out that we were pregnant with Charlotte one of the things I started to think about was all the baby stuff we had already given away. Any baby items that we had saved were in storage in Texas, and we wouldn't see those things until we moved. Of all the baby gear that we owned there was one thing that I really hoped that we had kept. We received a baby play gym at a baby shower when I was pregnant with Isabella, and it was the one thing that both Isabella and Jack really liked. It was easily portable, making it a great item for our family with all the TDYs and trips we take. I was so excited when I opened a box here Germany and found the play gym! So far, Charlotte likes it as much as her sister and brother did (and Jack still really likes it). :)


Charlotte 6 weeks


Jack 5 weeks


Isabella 4 1/2 months


Jack 2 1/2 years :)

No comments: