February 14, 2011

I thought I was right...

There was a time when I thought our family was complete.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

I used to think I had it all figured out.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

Once I thought my life was as full of joy as it could possibly get.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

At one point, I thought I was stretched to my limit, with nothing more to give.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

I used to say that I was fine with having two children.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

I used to think my heart held as much love as it could possibly hold.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.

I am so glad God blessed us with you, Baby Charlotte.
(Adapted Poem, Author Unknown)

3 comments:

Grams said...

the poem is as beautiful as Baby Charlotte. Grams

Karla said...

Congratulations, Jeannie. She is beautiful! Enjoy your 3 little blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!!