October 06, 2010

Catching up before moving on...

It's been a while since I posted pictures. It's been a busy month for us, and it's only going to get more crazy! Saturday we head to Baltimore where we'll spend a few days before heading overseas. We are SO EXCITED, yet sad to be leaving family.

The first picture is one that Isabella took. She LOVES taking pictures, and was so excited when her Nana and Poppy gave her a camera.




The last few days that we were in Little Rock I was pretty busy getting suitcases packed and things organized for the movers. While I was working around the TLF Jack was being ORNERY! I caught him in the trash eating the last of the Cheerios. Of course, I had to take a picture before telling him no, and taking the trash out. :)


This picture will be used for embarrassment!






I looked over at Isabella our last morning in Little Rock and all I saw were her legs. It was too cute. She was using the blanket to keep the sun out of her eyes.






It FINALLY cooled off enough our last few days in Little Rock that we were able to go out and enjoy the park on base.






Jack developed a slight fever a few days after we arrived at my parents house. It has pretty much been the only day in which he has sat still for longer than a minute or so. He just looked too cute holding his puppy.




The evenings in Indiana are gorgeous. I love Indiana in the fall. All the leaves changing, cool crisp mornings and evenings, and the smell of fires burning. We have really enjoyed my parents fire pit in the evenings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely, love, and funny pics! Mom