I love it! I love being a family of four...even for just a short time. What a true blessing this time with Daddy has been. From the minute that Isabella and Jack saw their Daddy it has been magical. To be honest I wasn't sure how Jack would react. I wasn't sure if he'd be shy, cry, I really didn't know. I'm not sure if it has been all the skyping we've done, or just God's hand on our family, but Jack and Daddy have been nothing but a great Father/Son combination...including a few "no's" and "don't do that" thrown in. Isabella is such a Daddy's girl. Before we came to visit I asked her what she was looking forward to most. Her answer was wrestling and tickling. There has been plenty of that, with an abundance of giggles!
I don't have any pictures to post yet. I've been too busy smiling. Now that Nana and Poppy are joining us for a quick trip to Charleston before Daddy heads back I'm sure that Poppy will take hundreds of pictures.
Thank you to everyone who has wished us well on our wonderful 15 day visit! Please pray as we have to say our "goodbyes" in a few short days.
October 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment