August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today was my Mom's birthday. I can't even begin to explain to you what she has means to me! I couldn't have done this year away from Steve without her. She helps with the kids, giving me much needed breaks when she sees that I'm "near the edge, and ready to jump." She is absolutely wonderful with Isabella and Jack, and they love her to pieces! Thank you Mom for helping me get through this year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Nana with her grand kids (Baby Byers in Diane's tummy...debuting in March)



Me and Isabella taking a break during dinner.



Bella enjoying her ice cream sundae.



Jack playing with cousin Lydia's vacuum cleaner.



"I might be playing with this now, but don't expect me to vacuum when I can walk!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birth Day Mom! Thanks for all you do!

Love,

Steve

Anonymous said...

BTW, my wife looks GOOD!

Love,

Hubby

Karla said...

I agree with your husband--that IS a great picture of you with Isabella!