August 20, 2009

Blooms & A Special Trip!

Steve sent me these today...



I can't explain how much I love Steve. Even half a world away he still reminds me how much he loves me, supports me however possible, and encourages me.

For those not on Facebook, you probably didn't hear the news that Steve will be coming to South Carolina for meetings in October. The kids and I will be going down to meet up with him. This is a HUGE unexpected, but God-planned meeting. Never in our wildest dreams did we think that we'd be able to see Steve before his R&R in January. I'm not telling Isabella about this yet as I don't want her to be disappointed if for some reason Steve's trip doesn't happen. Please pray that the Air Force keeps this trip planned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much. You are worth all my efforts and more! You amaze me!

I LOVE YOU!

Steve