Ok, let's just get this picture over with. Steve, I have NO IDEA where he picked up a pink pacifier.
My brother & sister-in-law's new house was started this week. It was fun to take the kids by to see all the digging equipment. The basement walls are going to be poured next week, so that will give the kids something new to see. It will be fun to watch the progress of the house...hopefully they'll be in by Christmas!
The start of the basement. A basement is something very foreign to Bella. We don't have them in Texas!
There is a wonderful new park near our house. It is HUGE, with lots of slides, things to climb on, and items to stretch the imagination. When we first started going at the beginning of the summer Isabella was a bit timid, but boy did she surprise me today. She ran all around, trying new slides, stairs and even the rock climbing wall. She said to me, "Mommy, I'm brave."
Part of the fun playground.
Bella playing leap frog.
Running down the ramp to another fun slide.
Bella playing with the Jeep. Notice she's on the right hand side driving. I think she's trying to give us a hint that she'd like for us to be stationed in England next. No argument here!
"Weeeeee!"
The piano. It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen at a playground.
Bella climbed up the rock wall and then went down the "bumpy" slide.
Bella selling lemonade.
Jack chilling in his stroller.
I was testing some of my camera settings on the next few pictures:
Isabella is participating in the Summer Reading Program at the ACPL. She counts all the minutes that she's read to, and after 15 hours she now gets a cool new book from the library. Thanks Nana for all the reading!!
The weather has been unseasonably cool here, which I LOVE! I'm definitely not a hot weather person. It's been wonderful having all the windows open.
Bella's completed reading chart.


1 comment:
I can't believe she climbed up that rock wall...WOW!
Daddy
Post a Comment