It was so much fun planning his party, and wanted to include some different things. Instead of party hats I had a patriotic hat for Jack and fun headbands for the girls.
Yes, Steve, we made sure he got cake on his face. :)
It wouldn't be a family occasion without a grand kids picture. The only problem this time was that we waited until the kids were really tired, so this is the best we were able to get.
We now have lots of "masculine" toys in the house...trucks galore, footballs and fun stuffed animals to put in Jack's crib.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JACK!
Finally, I couldn't post this without putting a picture of what Steve sent me today. I missed him SO MUCH today! Steve, I really wish you could have been with me to celebrate our Son's first birthday, but I know there will be many, many, many more celebrations when you return home.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!!!! Daddy loves you boy!
I'm so sorry you guys have to be apart for Jack's first birthday. It was obviously a fun party and how cute he is!!!! Jeannie you look great!
Post a Comment