July 28, 2009

Girl's Day!

Nana and Poppy were nice enough to watch Jack for the day, so Isabella and I headed to Indianapolis! We had so much fun eating at the Cheesecake Factory, sharing our favorite Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake, and trying on shoes in the Nordstrom kid's shoe department (Isabella LOVES shoes). I know...we're in trouble!

When we arrived home I checked my email and found a message informing us that Isabella had been accepted to a great preschool, which will begin mid-September!


Yes, she was on a sugar high the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my girls had a great day out together! I love my girlies!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

What a great day! One on one time with the kids is so important-and special-no matter how old they are. I'm glad you had a great day and that she's in the pre-school you were hoping for.

I think about you all the time and continue to pray for you and Steve and the kids. Feel free to send any specific prayer requests my way anytime.

Love,
Melene