He did great with his first haircut. At first he was a little apprehensive, but by the end he was smiling and laughing. I wish so much that Steve could have taken him to get his first cut. I can't wait till I see them both walking into the Barber Shop at the BX to get their military haircuts together!
His one year doctor's visit went very well. He now weighs 24 lbs (70%) and is in the 50% as far as height. Everything else checked out great. It was nice meeting his new pediatrician, though I hope we don't have to see her too often this winter. I am praying for a cold free/flu free winter. I can not tell you how thankful I am for two very healthy children. God has truly blessed us!
Here are some pictures from Jack's first haircut.


1 comment:
Sad I missed it, but happy for the pictures! He looks like he was having fun!
Daddy
Post a Comment