
It is so hard to believe that Jack is 6 months old today! As the brother to an older sister, we tend to compare him to where his sister was during this stage. He's DEFINITELY bigger than his sister was at 6 months, that's for sure. Steve and I have decided that if he weighs over 20 lbs at his doctors visit next week, his new nickname will be Tank. What a precious baby he is. He's trying to pull himself up from laying down, loves his exersaucer, still HATES being on his tummy, and enjoys his food. More than anything he loves his big sister, "talking" and giggling at her when she does silly things. Which, of course, just encourages her to be even more goofy and loud. He still doesn't have any teeth (Isabella didn't get her first tooth until she was over a year old), but sure is working on it with chewing everything and drooling. I even caught he gnawing on his crib railing last week!
What have I learned over the past six months? We are truly blessed to have two healthy, wonderful children!


No comments:
Post a Comment