Here are some pictures from the past week. Poppy was able to fly in for a week, so Isabella was SPOILED! Here I thought Isabella had her daddy wrapped around her little finger, but Poppy gives a whole new meaning to that!
One of Isabella's favorite new things to do is play with water on the backyard porch. She loves to pour water from one container to another. She also enjoys "painting" with water. We bought her a bigger pool, so with the temperatures being so warm she's spent a lot of time in that.
My Mom is still here (thank goodness), and since it's too hot to do anything outside we decided to give potty training a try with Isabella. She did very well the first day, but became a bit "bored" with it today. She definitely showed us her two year old side today!
Jack is starting to have preferences which is really cute. For instance, he likes to sleep on his right side in his bed and prefers to drift off to sleep after a good meal by sleeping on mommy's shoulder. He continues to eat EXTREMELY well.
We've been enjoying some wonderful peaches from the peach tree in our backyard. In the three years we've been in Abilene this is actually the first summer we've been in town to enjoy the fresh fruit.

At one point I think I counted 16 containers that Isabella was playing with. These two are her favorite.
Playing with more water

Nana and Poppy playing with Bella in her small pool. It's amazing what she can get Poppy to do. She was showing her "leadership" qualities while instructing Poppy what she wanted him to do.









1 comment:
yes to the peaches. :-)
Is Nana still there? Don't forget I want to have Isabella over sometime when you could use a little break. I will be offended if you don't call ;-)
-Becca E.
Post a Comment