April 01, 2008
She finally did it!
Many of you probably know of our struggle with Isabella drinking milk out of a sippy cup. Since switching to milk she's been drinking it out of a bottle, which is ok for a one year old, but a bit crazy for a two year old. Well, tonight she actually wanted to drink it out of a "special" cup. A couple of months ago I purchased a cup with a straw that was her "special" cup, hoping that she would drink her milk from it. As Isabella is with everything, it just has to be on her time and her idea. I was going to take a picture of her, but I didn't want to distract her from drinking. I am a happy Mommy tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a big girl!!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy...Are these moments great!!!
Liz
Post a Comment