March 15, 2008

Ahhh, one of those moments...

Many of you know how much it has meant to me to have each of Isabella's milestones documented with pictures. We have some beautiful pictures of her from 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year. We had some awesome pictures taken on the beach when we were in Florida last summer when she was 18 months. Well, with tomorrow being her second birthday I wanted to have her picture taken professionally again. We normally drive to Dallas, but we just didn't have the time this weekend, so we went to a local studio. It didn't turn out like I had imagined, of course, and by the end I was just hoping we'd have one of her not crying. Liz, you can come anytime to take her picture! You have a way of making her smile! Here are a couple of pictures....

4 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

SOOO Cute!!! The first one makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! It looks like you got some funny pictures as well!

Anonymous said...

I SO know what you mean. Alex is in the stage of making silly, goofy faces, so I'm afraid to take him to a studio until he gets out of this phase. :) I LOVE the close up black and white of her!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...Me Liz! I LOVE the black and white picture!!! That one is to die for. I have to say I can't wait to photograph that little beauty again!!! Love you guys!!!

Liz and the my motely crew!!!