Isabella had a blast at her 1st Birthday Party. She was on a sugar high all afternoon!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
love to have a feel of her little bald, warm, moist, soft baby pu--y, they kick and coo like crazy when you rub it, get the pu--y juice on my fingers then suck them clean mmmmmmm 1 yr old pu--y nothing beats it
I am the blessed Mom to three wonderful children, and the proud wife of an Air Force C-130J pilot. God has blessed me more than what I am worthy of. My prayer is that I live each day for His Kingdom, help my children know His true love, and strive to be a Proverbs 31 wife!
1 comment:
love to have a feel of her little bald, warm, moist, soft baby pu--y, they kick and coo like crazy when you rub it, get the pu--y juice on my fingers then suck them clean mmmmmmm 1 yr old pu--y nothing beats it
Post a Comment